PARTNER WITH US
Funding Opportunities for California Practices
HealthySteps Los Angeles County Funding Opportunity Open
Apply by February 4, 2022
The HealthySteps National Office at ZERO TO THREE is soliciting proposals from pediatric and family medicine practices across Los Angeles County interested in implementing the evidence-based HealthySteps model. Through the generosity of the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, we will grant awards to fund at least six new sites and the associated costs of implementing the HealthySteps model (e.g., training costs and HealthySteps Specialist salaries – for a limited time).
How to Apply
- Review the Request for Proposals details and supplemental information, including common questions and answers and questions we received during our optional Q&A session. >> Review
- Complete a Site Interest Form and a 1–2-page Letter of Intent that states the entity’s intent to apply for the funding award by January 25, 2022, 5:00 p.m. PST.
- Once the Site Interest Form and Letter of Intent are submitted, applicants will receive a link to submit their full proposal due February 4, 2022, 5:00 p.m. PST.
If you have questions, please contact California Senior Director of Programs Christina Nigrelli.
- Review common questions and answers from our information sessions.
- Review questions we received during our optional Q&A session held January 19.
If you have questions not addressed in our Q&A documents, please contact California Senior Director of Programs Christina Nigrelli.
- Request for Proposal Release: January 5, 2022
- Optional Q&A Session for Interested Sites held January 19. Watch the recording below and review our Questions & Answers.
- Site Interest Form and Letter of Intent Due: January 25, 2022
- Request for Proposal Submission Due: February 4, 2022
- Request for Proposal Submission Evaluation Period: February 7-11, 2022
- Notification to Selected Recipients: February 15, 2022
- Recipient’s Acknowledgement of Acceptance of Award: February 22, 2022
- Anticipated Training Date: Spring 2022 and Fall 2022 (We will work with the awardees to schedule the training.)