The HealthySteps National Office at ZERO TO THREE (National Office) welcomes seven HealthySteps network leaders to the second HealthySteps (HS) Ambassador cohort.
HS Ambassadors are dedicated liaisons and provide insights and feedback on National Office initiatives and resources to best meet the needs of sites and to advance our shared goal to reach more than 1 million young children and families annually by 2032. The second cohort of HS Ambassadors will have the unique opportunity to support the initial development of the new HS Family Ambassador program, to launch in fall 2021.
The 2020-2022 HS Ambassadors are:
- Claire Boogaard, MD, MPH, HealthySteps Physician Champion, Children’s National – Children’s Health Center at THEARC, Washington, D.C.
- E’ula Green, LMSW-P, BHRS, HealthySteps Specialist, University of Oklahoma Schusterman Tulsa Pediatric Clinic, Tulsa, OK
- Bernadette McDaniel, MSW, HealthySteps Specialist, Ellis Pediatric Care, Schenectady, NY
- Lizette Melis, MA, MEd, HealthySteps Specialist, North Country HealthCare, Flagstaff, AZ
- Andres Ramgoolam, MD, HealthySteps Physician Champion, Piedmont Pediatrics, Greensboro, NC
- Barbara Skodje-Mack, MS, LMFT, LPCC, RPT-S, HealthySteps Specialist, CentraCare Health – Plaza Pediatrics, St. Cloud, MN
- Margaret Tomcho, MD, HealthySteps Physician Champion, Denver Health Westside Pediatrics and Adolescent Clinic, Denver, CO
HS National Office leadership selected the HS Ambassadors through a competitive application process. Visit the HS Ambassador webpage for more information about the program.